· F4U operates from Tuesday to Sunday from 11 am to 11 pm. Last order is taken at 9.30 pm.
· We take orders 2 hours prior to delivery. For bulk orders we need 24 hours prior
· The delivery starts from 1 pm
· Lunch timings would be between 1 pm – 3:30 pm, and Dinner timings’ would be between 7.30 -11 pm.
· Customers are requested to collect their food within 10mins of intimation of their meal delivery at the customer’s location.
· Delivery boys would not wait beyond 10mins at a customer’s location, as the delivery of other orders would be delayed.
· Customer can also nominate an office staff or security person to collect the food on their behalf.
· We specifically request the customers not to give any order related requests to our delivery boys it terms of cancellations, carry forward etc. These requests would not be considered. Please call 8017996766 for any requests.
· In case of wrong delivery, no delivery or delayed delivery beyond the mentioned times, please drop us an email or call us on our number and we will resolve the issue on priority.
· Free delivery to selected areas only. Delivery charges are applicable for other areas. The same will be intimated to you while your order confirmation.
· Delivery will be made approximately at the time committed, however some extra time to be kept in hand considering the distance and traffic situations.
· ALL PAYMENTS TO BE MADE IN CASH ONLY.
1. For signing up Tiffin services you will have to pay 10 Tiffin orders in advance.
2. F4U as a policy does not issue refund. However the customer does have the option of availing the pending tiffin amount in form of any other a la carte orders.
3. Lunch Tiffin Meal cancellation should be intimated 24 hours prior. Dinner cancellations can be made same day in the morning by 12 pm.
4. All intimation post the cut-off timings mentioned will not be considered and the Tiffin Charges would be added to the customer’s account.
5. You can intimate through email, sms and whatsapp. However only after you receive an acknowledgement, your request will be considered as valid.
6. Customers have the options for temporary suspending their tiffin services, and this would be carried forward to the dates mentioned by you but not beyond a month from signing up.